- Proper Formatting, Font, and Layout
- Leadership Positions to the Forefront
- Bullets Tabbed with Active, Key Words
- Sell with Value, Experience, and Training
- Compliment Resume by Highlighting YOU
The resume is a summary of your career/personality on a single page and its purpose is to help obtain an invite, period. Airlines have thousands of resumes to sort through and when they get to yours it has to be perfect, no exceptions. Having a professionally designed resume cannot be emphasized enough.
Whether you need a touch up with your current resume or need us to build you one from scratch, our counselors know exactly how to format a professional resume tailored to your background and strengths. Do not be the individual who shows up at a job fair, recruiting event, or interview with an embarrassing resume.