JOB FAIR / RECRUITING EVENT PREPARATION
- What the Job Fair Process Entails
- First and Last Impressions
- Recruiter Questions and Objectives
- Clear, Concise, and Passionate Interaction
- Keys to Obtaining the Interview Invite
- Airline Specific Recruiting Events
First impressions are everything. If you can capture that initial likability with a recruiter at a job fair or recruiting event, the chances of you obtaining an interview increase dramatically. Many recruiters or interview team members at a job fair know if they want to bring you in for an interview or not within the first 30 seconds of meeting you.
Many of our counselors have attended job fairs in the past and frankly, some pilots are wasting their time by showing up unprepared. Your goal for attending a fair or recruiting event is to gain an interview invite, period.
If you are attending a job fair, Centerline can help you stand out in the crowd. Our veteran team of counselors will guide you through the process so when you leave the event, you feel a sense of worth about your visit.